Thursday, July 8, 2010

Theme Thursday - Ball

DSC_3207
I know, I know. You are probably sick of seeing fireworks pictures by now. Theme Thursday has rolled around and Magpie and I just can’t get inspired to come up with anything remotely clever for this weeks theme.

So, here is another fireworks picture which I chose because of the “ball” in the center. Also, we had a “ball” at the fireworks show at the Wigwam last weekend. I would have posted a fireworks picture right away, but decided to give you all a break. Instead, I just ended up delaying the inevitable.

Our apologies for a lack of creativity this week! Have a ball viewing other takes on this weeks theme at Theme Thursday.

18 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Explanation accepted! LOL
We'll roll the ball your way now. MB

Costea Andrea Mihai said...

excellent executions!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful!

Judy said...

No apology needed, this is a great shot of a difficult subject.

lizziviggi said...

My, what profuse apologies for such a nice picture!

Elettra said...

is always good to see the fireworks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Klas said...

I'm never sick of seeing fireworks pictures! Especially when they are as well done as this!

Brian Miller said...

very cool shots...we went through your album with the boys and relived some of our moment from the 4th vicariously...this is def a fav...happy tt!

Gayle said...

I never get tired of fireworks so I'm happy to see your photo. Great shot.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

smiling ball.
loved it.

Birdman said...

I'm having one(a ball that is) in the heat! That's as close as I'll get to the theme today. hahahahaha!

Diane AZ said...

Seriously spectacular shot!

Randy said...

I am not tired of them. I was sick on the 4th so I didn't get to see any of the fireworks this year. Thanks for sharing this one.

Betsy Brock said...

don't be silly...this is great! It is a perfect ball and what a super shot, too!

Pedro D. H. said...

amanzing moment! Nice work!

RA said...

There can never be too many pictures of fireworks. Never! :)

Baino said...

Love fireworks so wax lyrical

Kathy said...

Lack of creativity? Come on! This is fabulous!